Virtualmin is a powerful and flexible web hosting control panel for Linux and BSD systems.
Available in an Open Source community-supported version, and a more feature-filled version with premium support, Virtualmin is the cost-effective and comprehensive solution to virtual web hosting management. And, Virtualmin is the most popular and most comprehensive Open Source control panel with over 100,000 installations worldwide.
In this video below I:
- Compare CPanel/WHM, Plesk and Virtualmin.
- Download the latest Debian 10 Buster
- Install and configure Debian 10 Buster on VirtualBox
- Install and configure Virtualmin
- Install a FREE Custom SSL for the base Virtualmin install
- Setup your first webhosting domain
- Configure a FREE SSL for the domain
- Test and verify the installation
- Install the latest WordPress with a Virtualmin Script
- Configure PHP 7 for the web instance using Virtualmin
- Install Divi theme
- Clean up all other themes.